CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And so it begins...

Alrighty, I think that to understand more about what this blog seeks to do, it would be helpful to present a little information about myself. My name is Lindsey, and I am the middle child of three, and both of my siblings are brothers (Corey and Kyle). I am currently living about 700 miles from home, which can be difficult sometimes, but I love what I am studying and the campus on which I study enough that it is all worth it to me. I hope to eventually teach third grade somewhere in the Northeast. One of my primary goals as a future teacher is to help my students gain an understanding and appreciation for literature of many different genres and about a wide variety of subjects and stories. I have been able to read since before kindergarten and I have been blessed with a love of reading since before I can remember, and if I can help my students to gain some semblance of the true enjoyment I feel when I pick up a good book then I can be happy.

0 comments: